A well-known and respected construction business is seeking a Senior Planner to join their team. This position will be based in North London, but may require travel in and around London and as projects necessitate. The majority of the projects they are working on currently are commercial and residential projects with values typically up to £150m.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-respected business, with a strong planning team, with a strong portfolio of works, and strong team retention.
- Experience of being the lead planner on large scale £100m+ residential construction project.
- Experience of pre and post tender planning, and seeing construction plans through from inception to project completion.
- Asta Powerproject expertise.
- Career experience working on site as an engineer or manager. This company needs a person that understands the nuts and bolts of a construction build.
- UK based person and experience is essential, as is good written and spoken communication.
The successful applicant will be involved in the project from inception through to completion and will be required to oversee the production of detailed project plans and the steady progress of the scheme. Other duties will include liaising with senior management and clients, monthly reporting and dealing with subcontractors, etc.
A salary of up to £85,000 per annum plus benefits (although this is dependent upon years' experience) plus: Executive car/allowance - Guaranteed yearly bonus scheme - Full company pension and health
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Anthony Moore or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.
Birmingham, West Midlands, Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
Senior Planner (construction) Company: Privately owned main contrac...
Surrey, England, £60000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits scheme
Senior Planner - Surrey - Residential projects We have an opportuni...
Lancashire, England, £450.00 - £500 per day
Position: Senior Planner Rate: £450 - £500 per day Location: Lancas...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £425.00 - £500 per day
Position: Senior Planner Rate: £425 - £500 per day Location: Manche...