|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 17:10|
Senior Planner - Civil Engineering - Leeds
Our client, a top tier contractor is seeking for a Senior Planner with a Civil Engineering background to work closely with the Bid Team to produce tender programmes for bridges, roads and rail projects in the UK based from the Manchester office.
The ideal Planner should:
- Have the understanding of the construction process
- Understand engineering principles and their application
- Experience of planning civil engineering projects both at tender and delivery stage.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6
As the Senior Planner you will:
- Produce Tender programmes compliant with ITT, Tender Sum, Design (where appropriate), Assurance and Methodology agreed with suppliers and bid team.
- Consider relevant information and insights in order to make choices to help the project teams' decision making process.
- Deliver technical solutions in line with project programme.
- Deliver complex and articulated outputs within a prescribed time, cost and quality standards.
- Evaluate multiple factors in the identification of solutions.
- Produce, manage and update the construction programme and its communication to internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Deliver presentation of Tender Programme to both Internal and External Clients.
Desirable: Previous site experience of civil engineering projects in a management or supervisory capacity.
As the successful Civil Engineering Planner you will receive the following:
circa £60,000 - £65,0000 plus car/allowance, healthcare, life assurance and pension
25 + 8 days holiday.
To apply for the position of a Civil Engineering Senior Planner please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk in the first instance quoting vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£62000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance (4k) + benefits
Senior Tender Planner
Up to £65000.00 per annum
Senior Tender Planner
North London, London
£85000 - £90000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£375 - £425 per day
Up to £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health