|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2018 06:00|
Planner / Senior Planner - South Birmingham
Company: Tier 1 Main Contractor
Salary: £40k - £65k plus comprehensive benefits package
Location: South Birmingham
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and ambitious Planner to join the Midlands region of a reputable contractor. With a varied portfolio of work ranging in value from £5m to £80m, across a range of public and private sectors, you will get a good balance of work including both tender and live works.
The Key Requirements
- Proven track record in construction planning for a well-known main contractor (minimum of 5 years).
- A practical background is preferred (Engineer and/or Site Manager) but not essential.
- Tender & live works experience is essential.
- A good mix of commercial construction projects.
- Proficient in Asta Power Project software
- Previous use of 4D Software (Asta BIM) would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Educated to a high standard (Degree or equivalent).
- UK Driving licence essential.
- A respected 'brand' within the construction industry.
- A flexible / adult work environment.
- An opportunity to gain exposure to BIM / 4D planning software.
- They always have a varied and interesting range of projects and don't just work in one sector!
- A friendly team and environment.
** If you're an experienced Planner that is frustrated by lack of promotional opportunities then this might be an ideal job for you, as my client will consider someone looking to step up to Senior Planner **
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #66323 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
North London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car + 15% bonus and more
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health