|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||Up to £60000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Airth|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2018 10:54|
Position: Senior Planner
Package: £60,000 DoE + car/allowance
Why is this a great job for you?
- Join an exceptional company with an ever-growing order book.
- Fantastic Salary and Package on offer.
- Be involved in some of the most exciting and prestigious projects in and around Manchester.
- National company with endless opportunities
- Experience with several sectors is desirable
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience and detailed knowledge of Asta power project and Microsoft office
- Degree level in a construction related subject is desirable
- Knowledge of BIM
Main responsibilities in this role will include leading in the development of the contract programme, covering all aspects of design, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover. You will also lead in the preparation of a construction programme and prepare a tender event and administration of planning and programme documents.
- Salary up to £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance
- Healthcare + Pension Contribution
- Company Benefits.
If you would like more information on this Senior planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Sophie Airth on 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business