|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health+bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2018 09:46|
Senior Planner - Construction
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Expanding Main Contractor
The Senior Planner Opportunity
Are you a Senior Planner looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career to the next level? If so, this could be job for you. You will be joining an expanding regional contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and has won multiple awards along the way.
Due to a number of recent contract awards, they are looking to strengthen their Midlands region with the addition of an experienced Planner. Reporting into the Pre-construction Manager, you will be working on a number of live works. As the lead Planner in the region, there is potential for this role to grow into a Regional Planner role over time, where you will have the opportunity to build and develop a team around you.
Why Apply for the Senior Planner role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Career progression.
Key Requirements for the Senior Planner
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and offer alternative solutions.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit all Senior Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67035. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package