|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car allowance, Health, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2018 10:53|
Senior Planner (Construction)
Company: Main Contractor
Salary: Up to £75k + Car/Allowance & Benefits
My client is a highly commended, privately-owned UK construction, housing and property development organisation who are looking to bring on an experienced planner. With a track record in delivering some of the region's most complex and prestigious projects, this would present an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career with a market leader.
The role will be based in Birmingham working on live jobs around Birmingham and Coventry. The position will require someone to be able to hit the ground running as the successful Planner will be working on both tender and live works.
- A 'big name' in the UK construction industry.
- Varied portfolio of projects to work on.
- Excellent training and development.
- A lively and dynamic team to work in.
The Key Requirements
- Tender and live works experience
- Experience in referb and fit out
- Methodical and diligent.
- Good communicator.
- Full UK Driving licence is essential.
Qualifications & Training
- BSc Construction Management or relevant equivalent.
- Planning software; Asta and/or Primavera, MSP
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package