|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £75000 per annum + Car/Allowance, Health, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Lizzy Crump|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 18:00|
Senior Planner (Construction)
Company: Main Contractor
Salary: Up to £75k + Car/Allowance & Benefits
My client is currently going through an impressive period of growth and is looking to add an ambitious and talented Senior Planner to their Midlands team. With a track record in delivering some of the region's most complex and prestigious projects, this would present an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career with a market leader.
The successful Senior Planner will provide support to the Planning Manager in the preparation and updating of programmes at project and bid stages, regular monitoring and reporting of project progress against programme. You will be gain exposure to tender & live works planning on a varied range of projects from £5m to £80m+.
- A 'big name' in the UK construction industry.
- Varied portfolio of projects to work on.
- Excellent training and development.
- A lively and dynamic team to work in.
The Key Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years in Planning for a well-known main contractor.
- Exposure to a varied range of sectors, commercial, high-rise, mixed use
- Methodical and diligent.
- Good communicator.
- Full UK Driving licence is essential.
Qualifications & Training
- BSc Construction Management or relevant equivalent.
- Planning software; Asta and/or Primavera, MSP
Please submit all senior planner CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67035 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's