|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2017 08:50|
Senior Planner/ Planning Engineer
£50,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience.
At Project Resource we are working with a reputable and growing company sourcing for a Planning Engineer. Do you want career progression working on quality projects?
- At least 3 years Planning Experience
- Experience in: Education, Mixed-Use and Healthcare sectors
- Proficient with Asta Powerproject
- Ambition to progress career
- BSc/MSc degree qualified.
* Produce pre-construction tenders
* Produce Programme notes
* To take responsibility for the delivery of professional assignments
* Supporting Senior team members on key major projects
* Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with the contract requirements
* Knowledge of current project planning techniques
* Maintenance of project records
* Understanding Change Management including variations /compensation events
* A sound working knowledge of various standard forms of contracts including NEC and JCT
* Supporting major claims and knowledge of dispute resolution under guidance where necessary
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email email@example.com in the first instance quoting vacancy LR2365 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£75000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more