|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 17:10|
Senior Planner - top-tier contractor in North West - up to £70,000 + package
I recently started working with a top-tier main contractor who are looking for a Senior Planner to join their expanding pre-construction team in the North West. This contractor has an excellent reputation for delivering a wide range of project sectors, including Education; Student Accommodation; Leisure schemes; Healthcare; and Residential.
Recently they have secured a batch of schools in Greater Manchester and as the successful Senior Planner you will work on the pre-con phase of these, before working through their live delivery to handover.
You will report into a pre-construction director and work closely with the Project Management and Commercial teams.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £60,000
- Package incl. car/allowance + HC + pension
- The opportunity to work with high level professionals across the board
As successful Senior Planner you should:
- Have at least 15 years' in a Planning role for large regional or top-tier main contractors
- Have a proven track record as a Planner on a portfolio of projects c£10m each
- Have a construction management or planning related professional qualification
- Be very effective in use of Asta Power Project software
- Have experience on NEC & JCT contracts
- Be a confident and communicative individual who can liaise effectively with different team members
If you would like to apply for the role of Senior Planner then please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Mike Crosson on 0161 2411222, and I will contact you within 24 hours if your application has been successful.
If this isn't for you but you know someone who would be interested, take advantage of our referral scheme by passing on the details of the job to a friend (https://www.project-resource.co.uk/candidate/referral-scheme).
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business/agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's