|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 09:12|
A well-established tier 1 contractor require a Senior Planner on a permanent basis to help deliver some of their flagship projects in Liverpool and the surrouding area. The Experienced Senior Planner will work alongside the pre-construction team on current projects based around the North West Region between the value of £5m and £85m.
Position: Senior Planner
Salary: £70000 - £75000 + package.
Criteria for applicant:
- 10+ years' Experience working in main contractor
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of all aspects of project development.
- Work to time scales and budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of specialist planning software (P6 & Asta etc)
- Knowledge of the key features of common forms of contract in UK
- Be able provide motivation for fellow colleagues
Activities for the project planner may undertake:
- Follow company procedures and standards
- Lead the planning team and provide feedback on project status
- Ensure that the teams are delivering projects within the correct timescale and budgets
- Locate any risks and potential delays and find practical solutions
- Have an excellent understanding of the time and level of service needed at each project
- Communicate with other disciplines within production teams to ensure they are aware of their roles in meeting the programme.
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car/allowance, health, pension
North London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car + 15% bonus and more
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health