|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main, Hessen|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2018 09:40|
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + living allowance + accommodation + travel
Rotation: Rotation home every weekend - Flights paid for
Job Ref: JR67362
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing contractor and work throughout Europe on multiple large data centre projects. The client seeks a well-rounded Senior Planner to work initially on a large new build data centre project based in Frankfurt. This project will last through to at least the end of 2019 before you then move on to other very large data centre projects.
The successful Senior Planner will have recent mission critical / data centre construction experience in addition to a career served in Planning, and have comprehensive knowledge of the requirements for the modern high specification construction of data centres, with a well-rounded understanding of all biases.
The Senior Planner will be based in Frankfurt with weekly rotation available and travel paid for. Accommodation is also paid for in addition to a car allowance, living allowance, and travel to and from the airport.
The duties of the Senior Planner
The Senior Planner's duties will include:
- Overseeing and managing a team
- Produce and manage the schedules of projects
- Manage project logistics and maintain relationships with end clients
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with the contractor's self-perform work crews
- Produce and manage scope of works, commercials, and contracts
- Professionally represent the contractor's field operations
Experience / Skills required of the Senior Planner
The Senior Planner must have the following experience:
- Recent (in the last 5 years) Data Centre construction project experience is highly desired
- Proficient skill level required with construction scheduling using Primavera P6
- Must be able to work in Frankfurt on weekly rotation
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Planner - The top rate is on offer only to those with more experience
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the position of Senior Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health+bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car + 15% bonus and more
North London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package