|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + car/allowance,pension,hc,holidays|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 17:11|
Urgent requirement for a Senior Planner - Reputable regional contractor - Up to £75,000 + package
This is a very attractive opportunity for any experienced Senior Construction Planners to join a highly regarded Regional Main Contractor. This company have gone from strength to strength since their arrival in the North West market, putting themselves in a position where they are winning competitive tender work AND negotiated contracts.
They work on Public & Private sector projects up to £15m, including car garages, industrial, education and high spec commercial.
This is an opportunity to join as Senior Planner reporting directly into the Regional lead and working autonomously on tender and secured contracts. There are real promotion prospects on offer too, in line with exciting growth plans for the region.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £75,000 + package
- Benefits package incl. car / car allowance + healthcare + holidays + pension
- Opportunity to join a growing region at an early and exciting stage
As Senior Planner you must:
- Have a strong background in construction planning, and at least 10 years' experience in a Planning based role
- Have a strong background working for a regional main contractor, with a decent tenure spent at each firm
- Have a detailed knowledge of construction methods, techniques & NW supply chain
- Have an in depth knowledge of ASTA PowerProject
- Have a degree or equivalent level qualification in construction related project
- Be a strong communicator and able to speak professionally and handle objections when required
- Reputable contractor, established in other areas of the UK and with growth plans for the NW region. Promotion prospects on offer
- Very high starting salary potential
- Interesting projects across a variety of sectors
If you feel you have the right skills for the role of Senior Planner then please apply ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 2411222 and ask for Mike. If your background is right for the role I will get back to you immediately.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's