|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car and package|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 08:48|
Role: Senior Planner
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Consultant: Lloyd Dean
Senior Planner - Manchester
A UK Main contractor has a great opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team and work on some Major Highways Projects throughout the UK. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Planner to get to work for a Tier 1 UK Contractor in the North West with a great order book.
This opportunity is office based out of Manchester, to work with a number of high profile Highways projects throughout the North West
As the Senior Planner, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Construction.
- Highways experience is essential.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Minimum of 7 years in a Planning role previously.
As the successful Senior Planner you will be looking at:
- £50,000 - £65,000 dependant on experience
- Car package or car allowance
Why Should You Apply?
- Exceptional career move to gain valuable experience.
- Experience working within a UK main contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Planner, please submit all CV applications to email@example.com and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health+bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car + 15% bonus and more
North London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package