|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Louie Rogan|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2017 15:26|
£55,000 to £70,000 (dependent on experience)
At Project Resource we are working with a tier one contractor resourcing for a Senior Planner to work in the Commercial, new build sector.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Proficient in Asta
- 3 years Planning experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong construction knowledge
- Experience in Commercial new build sector
- To oversee programme and planning activities where allocated in the pre-construction/design phase.
- Preparation of bid documentation e.g. method statements and site logistic plans.
- Input into the Project Execution Plans as handover document to construction team.
- Programming includes all types such as construction, procurement and design.
- Input into the project risk register.
- Advise on the programme and method implications of any value engineering options that arise.
- Input into 2nd stage works/negotiated projects from technical, programming and buildability perspectives.
- Input into risk management procedures across the Division.
- Create, own, update and communicate construction output rates and planning procedures across the Division.
- Assess all bids for value engineering and alternatives with design and commercial teams.
- Work closely with Estimators and Surveyors in preparing cost plans and final bid prices.
- Work with supply chain to provide specialist input especially M&E.
- Mentor trainees when on secondment to procurement team including reviews.
- Prepare temporary works schemes including scaffolding, site logistics, etc. and obtain competitive quotations for inclusion in tender submissions.
If you are interested in this or any other opportunities, please submit your CV to Louie Rogan at Project Resource Ltd on 01189-522240 or email email@example.com in the first instance quoting vacancy LR9756 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more
City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension