|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2017 16:26|
Urgent Senior Planner - Landmark Development in Manchester - Excellent salary and benefits scheme
The group are an International Contractor of great repute who recently have been growing in stature in the UK and North West market, partnering with major local entities guaranteeing a steady flow of major projects. Currently they are engaged on one of the landmark projects of Manchester which is a very large mixed use development which has potentially 6 years of work.
This company are one of the most highly regarded outfits in Construction. They have an excellent reputation for build quality, profitability and staff retention. You will be joining an dynamic and social team.
As the successful Planner you will receive:
- Market leading salary of up to £65,000
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + healthcare + holidays
- Access to one of the most prestigious projects in Manchester
- The chance to develop yourself in a professional and highly skilled team
As the successful Planner you must:
- Have a strong background in construction Planning preferably for a top-tier main contractor
- Have a detailed knowledge of construction methods and techniques
- Experience and detailed knowledge of using Asta Power Project & Microsoft Office
- A developing knowledge of BIM (preferable)
- Have a degree level qualification in Construction related subject
- Be a strong communicator across all levels of construction from site teams to clients
- Very highly regarded main contractor
- Interesting & challenging projects
- Market leading salary
- Promotion prospects into more senior roles down the line
If you feel you have the right skills for the role of Planner then please apply ASAP to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411222 and ask for Karl. If your background is right for the role I will get back to you immediately.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£60000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits scheme
£450.00 - £500 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£425.00 - £500 per day
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health