|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + car, allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 17:09|
Senior Planner - Construction
Location: West Midlands - Birmingham & Coventry
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Expanding Main ContractorThe Senior Planner Opportunity
Due to a number of recent contract awards, they are looking to strengthen their Midlands region with the addition of an experienced Planner. Reporting into the Pre-construction Manager, you will be working on a number of live works. As the lead Planner in the region, there is potential for this role to grow into a Regional Planner role over time, where you will have the opportunity to build and develop a team around you.
Why Apply for the Senior Planner role?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Career progression
Key Requirements for the Senior Planner
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Planner with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Not afraid to challenge the norm and offer alternative solutions.
- Educated to a high standard - Degree or HND in a relevant subject.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process
Please submit all Senior Planner applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67035. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Durham, County Durham
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
South East England, England
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Travel & Accommodation expenses
£65000 - £70000 per annum + pension and other benefits
£65000 - £70000 per annum + plus competitive package
Construction Planner - Main Contractor
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare