Our client is seeking a Senior Planner to be based in Birmingham with a view to move on site near Aylesbury
This is working for a large main contractor on a major project with Civil Engineering & Earthworks
- Worked as a Senior Planner previously
- Ability to work on large Civils/Rail projects such as Highways, Bridges and Earthworks and Embankments
- Able to build detailed plans from first principles on P6
- Able to logic link, cost and resource load and manage complex plans at various stages
- Work alongside Project Managers and other stakeholders to develop the overall programme
- Be an expert on P6
- Preferably be from an Engineering/ Site background
For the position of Senior Planner you will paid a competitive salary and benefits package including;
- Competitive basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Car or car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday
- Other flexible benefits
Location: Central Birmingham & Site based near Aylesbury
If you are interested in this extremely good opportunity then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Rob Finch at Project Resource on 0121 651 1666
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, €70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
Senior Planner Frankfurt Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 + living allowan...
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, £60000 - £70000 per annum
Our client is seeking a Senior Planner to be based in Birmingham wi...
West Midlands, England, £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
SENIOR PLANNER - CONSTRUCTION Location: West Midlands and East Midl...
Bristol, England, Up to £65000.00 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a larg...