|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2017 16:50|
Senior Planner - Berkshire
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their increasingly successful construction business unit. The turnover in this division of the group has over doubled in the last few years. It is an exciting time to join the business.
They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £15-80 million and typically although a large main contractor operates on a regional capacity. The opportunities to progress are vast, they are looking for ambitious individuals who are genuinely looking for a long-term career move.
- Negotiable depending on experience, please do call to discuss in more detail
- Car or car allowance
- Extensive experience in a Planning position with a main contractor
- Background within construction, healthcare, education, industrial, commercial ideal
- You will be required to provide planning management and support to both the pre-contract and contract operations
- Coordinate with bid and construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress.
- You will produce, manage, update the construction programme and its communication to internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
If you would like more information on this position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Car allowance
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension
£60000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme