|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / holidays|
|Contact Name:||Sam Morgans|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 16:49|
I have a new vacancy with a tier 1 contractor that are looking for an experienced Senior Planner. This presents and excellent opportunity to work on some of the region's most prestigious projects including:
- The Commonwealth Games Athletes Village in Perry Barr - Already secured one plot valued at £50m with another plot expected to be won.
- New Hospital at the QE in Birmingham valued at £70m.
- An established Senior Planner or an experienced Planner looking to step up to the next level.
- Main contractor background.
- Tender and live works experience.
- Knowledge of Asta PowerProject.
Depending on experience the salary will be up to £75,000 plus a full package including car or allowance, pension, health and bonus.
If you're interested in this vacancy or would like to find out what options are currently available, please get in touch. I am easily contactable via email email@example.com or on 07746 126 862
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus
West Midlands, England
£60000 - £70000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus
£60000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension
£80000 - £650000 per annum + Package
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Package