|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£70000 - £85000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Sam Morgans|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 15:15|
I have a new vacancy with a tier 1 contractor that are looking for an experienced Senior Planner.
The company are known for quality, value, and high-profile projects across the UK and cover both public and private sector projects including schools, hospitals, health centres, and commercial / high-rise.
Position: Senior Planner
Salary: £55000 - £70000 + package
The key activities for the Senior Planner on a day to day basis:
- Following company procedures and standards and implementing these at all time
- Making sure that production teams are delivering the project time objectives
- Work within the planning team and provide feedback on project status
- Ensure that the teams are delivering projects within the correct timescale and budgets
- Highlighting any risks and potential delays and discussing them with senior management
- Have a good understanding of the time and level of service needed at each project
- Identify potential problems and risks and proposing solutions to solve them
- Communicate with other disciplines within production teams to ensure they are aware of their roles in meeting the programme.
Essential Criteria for applicant:
- Experience of construction projects across a variety of sectors
- Be able to manage multiple projects running at the same time.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of all aspects of project development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of specialist planning software (P6 & Asta etc)
- Knowledge of the key features of common forms of contract in UK
- Be willing to learn and provide motivation for fellow colleagues
If you're interested in this vacancy or would like to find out what options are currently available, please get in touch. I am easily contactable via email email@example.com or on 07746 126 862
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's