|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension|
|Contact Name:||Sam Morgans|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 12:46|
We are actively looking for a Senior Planner to work in the midlands on a permanent basis. Day after day my client aims to deliver projects which are not only innovative but are built efficiently and showcase our ability as one of the best contractors in the country. The company are known for quality, value, and high-profile projects across the UK and cover both public and private sector projects including schools, hospitals, health centres, and commercial / high-rise.
Position: Senior Planner
Salary: £60000 - £75000 + package
The key activities for the project planner on a day to day basis:
- Following company procedures and standards and implementing these at all time
- Making sure that production teams are delivering the project time objectives
- Work within the planning team and provide feedback on project status
- Ensure that the teams are delivering projects within the correct timescale and budgets
- Highlighting any risks and potential delays and discussing them with senior management
- Have a good understanding of the time and level of service needed at each project
- Identify potential problems and risks and proposing solutions to solve them
- Communicate with other disciplines within production teams to ensure they are aware of their roles in meeting the programme.
Essential Criteria for applicant:
- Experience of construction projects across a variety of sectors
- Be able to manage multiple projects running at the same time.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of all aspects of project development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Use of specialist planning software (P6 & Asta etc)
- Knowledge of the key features of common forms of contract in UK
- Be willing to learn and provide motivation for fellow colleagues
If you are interested in this Project Planner position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Sam Morgans on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
Up to £65000.00 per annum
£350 - £375 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£350 - £370 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car / car allowance