|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sam Morgans|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 15:00|
I have a new vacancy with a tier 1 contractor that are looking for an experienced Senior Planner. This presents and excellent opportunity to work on some of the region's most prestigious projects including:
- The Commonwealth Games Athletes Village in Perry Barr - Already secured one plot valued at £50m with another plot expected to be won.
- New Hospital at the QE in Birmingham valued at £70m.
- An established Senior Planner or an experienced Planner looking to step up to the next level.
- Main contractor background.
- Tender and live works experience.
- Knowledge of Asta PowerProject.
Depending on experience the salary will be up to £75,000 plus a full package including car or allowance, pension, health and bonus.
If you're interested in this vacancy or would like to find out what options are currently available, please get in touch. I am easily contactable via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07746 126 862
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Durham, County Durham
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
South East England, England
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Travel & Accommodation expenses
£65000 - £70000 per annum + pension and other benefits
£65000 - £70000 per annum + plus competitive package
Construction Planner - Main Contractor
£35000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare