Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 + living allowance + accommodation
Rotation: Rotation home every 2 weeks
Job Ref: JR67449
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a large main contractor and work on a hyperscale data centre construction project in the North of Holland. The client offers the excellent opportunity of gaining experience on a highly technical project which is valued in excess of €1 billion.
The successful Senior Planner will have recent construction experience working on large technical projects such as data centres, pharmaceutical, heavy industrial, nuclear, power plants, etc., in addition to a career served in Planning and with a well-rounded understanding of all biases.
The Senior Planner will be based in Holland with rotation every two weeks available. Accommodation is also paid for in addition to a substantial (and partially tax-free) living allowance.
The duties of the Senior Planner
The Senior Planner's duties will include:
- Produce and manage the schedules of projects
- Manage project logistics and maintain relationships with end clients
- Coordinate subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading in conjunction with the contractor's self-perform work crews
- Advise construction management on current and future impacts to programme activities and milestones
- Facilitate daily production meetings with construction managers and sub-contractor personnel regarding key activities
- Produce and manage scope of works, commercials, and contracts
- Professionally represent the contractor's field operations
- Update, analyse and maintain the current project programme using Primavera P6
- Input progress against the current plan and highlight slips and significant impacts
- Analyse the critical path and produce weekly progress report based on the reschedule
Experience / Skills required of the Senior Planner
The Senior Planner should have the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience in construction as a Planner / Senior Planner
- Ideally with an engineering background, but not essential
- Ideally proficient in the use of Primavera P6
- Experience working on technical construction projects such as data centres, pharmaceutical, heavy industrial, nuclear, power plants, manufacturing plants, etc.
- Must be able to work in Holland on rotation or relocate to Holland
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
To apply for the position of Senior Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe Raymond (01189 522 240, email@example.com) at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, £60000 - £68500 per annum + package
I am working with a main contractor who is looking for a Senior Pla...
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, £70000 - £90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
Senior Planner Frankfurt Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + living allowan...
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, €70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
Senior Planner Frankfurt Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 + living allowan...
West Midlands, England, £65000 - £75000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / holidays
Senior Planner I have a new vacancy with a tier 1 contractor that a...