|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Start Date:||April 2017|
|Contact Name:||Julia Doringer|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 17:08|
Senior Planner - Civil Engineering - Rail - Manchester
One of the UK's most reputable contractors operating nationwide has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team in Warrington.
Our client, a top tier contractor is looking for a Senior Planner with a Civil Engineering/Site Manager background to work on a rail framework.
The ideal Planner should:
- Have 5 years' experience as a Planner within Rail in the UK
- Be a personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Be able to managing budgets and project resources
- Ability to create cost & resource loaded design/construction programmes
- Proficiency in Primavera
- Full UK Driving Licence.
As the Successful Senior Planner you will have the opportunity to work on site and in office, planning and assisting in the delivery of a variety of civil rail projects within the framework.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following:
circa £55,000 plus car/allowance, healthcare and pension
- Progress your career with a company that not only looks to develop their employees, but also looks great on your CV
- Regular repeat business from an established client base & leading frameworks
- Job Security and long term prospects
- Career development opportunities through the business
- Varied workload
To apply for the position of a Senior Planner please submit all CV Applications to Julia at Project Resource; J.Doringer@project-resource.co.uk in the first instance quoting vacancy # and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + great benefits package
£70000 - £80000 per annum + market leading package
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£80000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.
City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum