|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£20 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kane Tonge|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 12:35|
About the role
Our Client one of the UK's most recognised construction businesses with an enviable track record of delivering schemes that strive to provide positive, lasting change for the communities we work in. The company have recently secured a place on the Complex Civils Framework, a 5 year (plus 3 year possible extension) contract to deliver projects ranging in value from £5m-£15m. We are also in the process of negotiating long term extensions to existing frameworks with other key clients which will provide a solid platform for the business throughout the next 10 years.
In additon to this. The role is offering you the opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting projects offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with exceptional levels of commitment.
As Senior Planner, you will work as part of the Preconstruction team to prepare considered and competitive programmes associated with bid submissions.
- Participate in creating a knowingly safe working environment.
- Preparation of programmes for Wastewater Schemes.
- Close liaison with estimating team and supply chain to support pricing, preliminaries and temporary works.
- Liaison with operational and design staff to derive effective methodologies.
- Challenge solutions to determine optimum programme durations.
- Define sequence, logistics, resource requirements and outputs for programming and quality submissions.
- Establish programme critical path and identify programme time related and non-time related risks.
- Presentation of programme and supporting information to Contracts Manager.
- Provide detailed hand over to site team and support through to project handover
- Integrate design and tender programme.
- Produce 4D programme.
What we are looking for...
We are looking for passion and a commitment for delivering excellence. If you have a solid track record of planning civils projects within the water sector then get in touch as I want to hear from you. You'll need experience of working in the contracting environment with the ability to build programmes from scratch and report using P6. If this sounds like you and you are ready to strive for exceptional levels of performance, call me today!
If you are interested in this Senior Planner position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Kane Tonge on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 241 1222
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's