|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£375 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 13:26|
Our client is seeking a Planner, take a look at the job description below and contact me for more information.
We are currently seeking a Planner/ Project Controller to work on the HS2 enabling works project
This is a 6 month contract outside IR35 working on live projects and managing contractor programmes on P6.
- Worked on Civil Engineering previously including earthworks, Mass Haul Roads, structures, earthworks, drainage and Highways
- Experience working on Ecology would be beneficial
- Able to manage your own time and plan from first principles
- Advanced user of P6 and other planning tools
- Able to manage contractor programmes and work within joint ventures
- Understand that the job includes a lot of reporting
Rate: Up to £400 per day
Duration: 9-12 months
If you are interested in this position then please send me your updated CV as soon as you can and I will call you to discuss the position in more detail.
Contact name: Rob Finch
Contact Number: 0121 651 1666
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
*please note that Project Resource offer a referral fee for any candidate(s) you recommend to us that we place in a job. If this role is not of interest / relevant for you then please pass it on to others you know who may be interested*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's