|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£350 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2021 07:00|
Job Reference: JR190132
Salary: £350-£500 per day
Contract length: Minimum 1 year - Indefinite
Senior Planner Job profile:
Are you a Senior Planner keen to work on large data centre construction projects across the UK and Europe? This is a career-advancing opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a turnkey contractor specialising in data centre construction. This position can be offered on a permanent or freelance basis.
This turnkey contractor is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team based in Slough, working on projects across the UK and Europe. You will get the opportunity to work on a portfolio of highly technical projects whilst building a team around you.
This position will primarily be split between working from the office in Slough and working from home. However, you must be available to travel to sites across the UK and Europe as necessary.
Senior Planner Key activities
The successful Senior Planner candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for a portfolio of data centre construction projects based both in the UK and across Europe.
- Responsible for all aspects of planning.
- Developing and maintaining schedules for pre-construction / construction / commissioning
- Developing and maintaining progress databases
- Progress reporting
- Milestone projections, delay / float path analysis
- Earned Value Management systems
- Monitoring schedule performance and productivity
- Auditing progress on site
- Attending schedule meetings, liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Leading planning meetings
- Supporting weekly workface planning systems
- Resource / cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
- Responsibility for quality and accuracy of schedules and reports
- Making relevant parties aware of issues and advising on solutions
- Recording delay and disruption
- Assisting in the preparation of claims and providing data for contractual disputes
- Travelling to projects in order to carry out the above, if required
- All other duties associated with role
Senior Planner specification
The following will be required of the Senior Planner:
- Prior experience working on data centre construction projects is essential.
- Prior experience working on M&E packages.
- Fully competent in the use of MSP.
- Experience using Primavera P6 is advantageous.
Senior Planner Personal Skills and Qualifications relevant to the Role
The successful Senior Planner will be the following:
- High level of written and verbal communication skill in the English language.
- Fluency in one of the following is favourable: Turkish, German, French.
- Must be available to travel to sites across the UK and Europe as necessary.
To Apply for the position of Senior Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.