Job reference: JR190155
Salary: €65,000-€80,000 + Allowance, Accommodation, Travel
Senior Planner Job Profile:
A top-ten Irish main contractor is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team working on data centre construction projects. This position is to be based local to Stockholm on a rotation basis with rotation being offered as 3 weeks in country, 1 week out of country.
This contractor has secured a large amount of repeat business in multiple European countries due to massive success during previous projects with their clients. They're typically highly regarded within the sector as an excellent company to work with due to their professionalism and willingness to help their employees progress.
Senior Planner Key Activities
The successful Senior Planner will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Progress reporting
- Providing Weekly Programme & Schedules Updates to the Client / Internal team
- Chairing Weekly Last Planner sessions with Client team & Sub-Contractor
- Co-chairing Weekly Client Progress meetings with the Project Manager
- Holding weekly Internal Programme meetings with the project & design team
- Alignment with the contract process to deliver the necessary information to the Client on time
- Labour resourcing
- Cost loading
- Monitoring the programme's Critical and Longest Paths respectively
- Detailing Phasing plans
Senior Planner Specification
The following will be required of the Senior Planner:
- Prior experience working on data centre construction projects is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working for a main contractor is ideal
- Experience using Primavera P6
Senior Planner Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful Senior Planner will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Preferably trades or engineering background
To Apply for the position of Senior Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.