|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Marketing leading benefits packages|
|Contact Name:||Tisha Garnes|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2017 14:51|
Do you feel like you've reached a dead end in your current job role? Why not look at working on a variety of high profile and high value construction schemes including, schools, hospitals and commercial offices. We are seeking a Senior Planner for a well-known and respected construction business to join their Planning team, working across the South East region.
The job will be based in Bedfordshire, with site visits and travel between their other offices in London and Surrey. This regional office covers from Bournemouth to Oxford, Cambridge, down to Essex, Hastings and the south coast. They also have a number of site set-ups in and around London.
Current projects are primarily publically funded and the works include various framework agreements on such as schools, hospitals, MOJ and MOD. There are also many private sector jobs, including commercial, mixed use, and hotels. The value of the jobs range from £7m to £50m, with some larger jobs currently being tendered.
The successful Planner must have:
- Two stage tender experience
- Main contractor background
- Longevity at previous employers
- Construction experience
- NEC form of contract experience
- Proficient use of Asta Powerproject (MSP a bonus)
- Willingness to travel around the South East as is needed.
Ideally the Planner will also have:
- Experience leading a small team
- Understand all phases of a construction project from pre-construction, through to Construction Management
- Experience communicating stakeholders at all levels
- Opportunity to work on site and office based
What's on offer for the successful Planner?
- Salary up to £70K + marketing leading benefits
- A very good opportunity to join well-known and respected construction company
- Working on variety of construction projects range value from £7m to £50m
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Tisha Garnes or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more
City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension