|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£65000.00 per annum + additional benefit|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2017 17:31|
Senior Planner - Stockport
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Planner
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial.
They are the market leader in the UK in the public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
If you are looking to work for a well-known work winning company who has consistent projects in the region this opportunity could be perfect for you.
Working within the Planning you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- £65,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Proven experience as a Project Planner or Senior Planner for a well-known main contractor
- Practical construction background as a Site Manager historically is preferable
- Stable track record of employment is key
- You need to be confident at tender stage as well as live works
- You will be responsible for ensuring contract programmes are produced, managed, and maintained
- You ideally will have experience within large complex projects within the construction industry
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
If you would like more information on this Preconstruction position, or any other vacancy, please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + great benefits package
£70000 - £80000 per annum + market leading package
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£80000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.
City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum