|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 17:42|
6 figure salary
Major construction project
We are actively looking for a Senior Planner to take lead on a major development in West London. The role will be to run the project as the Lead Planner on site, managing a site team and also be responsible for reporting to the Managing Director to provide project updates.
The project is a major residential development comprising of a mixture of luxury high rise apartments along with high spec private housing in the surrounding area. This is a prestigious development which will provide an eye-catching addition to any Senior Planners CV.
This Senior Planner role will require you to be very much hands on while on site but als you will be expected to deal with stakeholders at all levels including, clients, site team and internal Directors.
- You must have experience as Lead Planner on construction projects over £40M in value.
- Experience as a Senior Planner on Residential projects is essential
- Main contractor background is preferable
- You should have experience managing a small team on site.
What's on offer for this Senior Planner:
- Up to £100K plus package
- Generous bonus scheme and benefits scheme
- The chance to lead a nationally recognised construction project.
- Exceptional promotion and career development prospects.
This is a once in a life time opportunity to play a crucial role on a major residential development. In terms of long term prospects, the successful Senior Planner will be able to add numerous prestigious projects to your CV due to the heavy hitting clients you will be working with.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more
City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension