|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2017 08:56|
Established consultancy practice
£85K plus package
We have an exciting opening for an experienced Senior Planner to join an international consultancy practice based in central London. Due to a heavy order book we are looking to expand the team to cope with client demand. This Senior Planner will be given freedom and scope to manage his time, liaise with clients and manage multiple major projects.
As the new Senior Planner you will be joining an established team within a fast-paced environment. You will be working within a team who are completely driven by client satisfaction and providing an exceptional quality.
You will be working closely with developers, contractors and also end-clients on a range of construction projects predominantly within:
- Mixed-use developments
The Senior Planner will be office based and required to travel site a couple of times per month, all of which are commutable by tube.
What's on offer for the right Senior Planner?
- Salary of £85K (there may be some flex for the right candidate)
- Bonus scheme based on personal and company performance
- Pension and healthcare.
- Exceptional exposure to major projects
- The opportunity to work closely with clients.
Senior Planner requirements
- You will have a minimum of 7 years planning experience
- Experience working for a consultancy practice is preferable
- You MUST have experience working on the project types listed above.
- It is essential you are a strong communicator and well-presented.
- You must be able to work in fast paced and often high pressure environments
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a growing consultancy with masses of opportunity both in the UK and overseas. Please get in touch if you would like further details regarding the role. Ben Blackwell - B.firstname.lastname@example.org / 01189522240
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£75000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more