|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2017 08:21|
We have a brilliant career opportunity for a Senior Planner to join a well-known, profitable and growing business that are making massive inroads in the construction industry.
Due to their construction team experiencing a massive sustained influx of work and further repeat business, this company is looking to add an experienced Senior Planner to their team.
This business manages the complete lifecycle of a build project. The majority of the projects you, as a Senior Planner, would be anything from water works, rail rebuilds and refurbishments both over and underground, highway maintenance and CHP.
Required Experience for Planner vacancy
- Civil engineering experience essential.
- Must have a design and build background.
- Minimum of 5 years UK planning experience.
- It's imperative that you are very capable with ASTA Power Project.
- Experience working for a main contractor or a civil contractor needed.
- Experienced enough to be self-sufficient, whilst reporting to a Senior Planner.
- HNC or Degree level.
Salary as a Senior Planner
For thisPlanner role, the salary will be £70,000 - £75,000, plus an exemplary benefits package. The benefits package includes:
- Car or car allowance (£7500)
- 10% potential yearly bonus
- 5% Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday non inclusive of bank holidays
To apply for the role of Senior Planner or if you require more information about this role call us at 0118 952 2240 and ask for Anthony Moore.
The services of Project Resource Ltd are those of a professional recruitment business/agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more
City of London, London
£450 - £500 per day
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension