|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£75000 - £86000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 18:53|
£85K plus package
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Planner to lead a major construction project in Surrey. You will be working within an established construction company to take this development through to completion. You will be joining a growing department who have a strong order book for 2018.
Desirable experience for the Senior Planner:
- You must have experience as the lead Planner on a major construction project.
- Experience working on high-rise residential developments is crucial
- RC frames experience is a must
- Ideally you will have experience working on large mixed-use developments
- Project experience on builds worth £100m is preferred.
- Main contractor or developer background is essential.
This role will require you to get involved in tender stages so it is crucial you have a strong background in tending
The Project for the Senior Planner:
The project is a large mixed-use developments comprising of high-rise residential blocks, retail units and hotel facilities. The scheme is due to run for several years.
What's on offer for the right Senior Planner?
- £85K salary
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare and pension.
- Generous bonus scheme
- The chance to work on a prestigious project which will really strengthen your CV.
If you are interested in the role and have the relevant skillset please do apply ASAP as we are looking to arrange interviews this week and next week with a view to getting the successful Senior Planner on board as quickly as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£60000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits scheme
£450.00 - £500 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£425.00 - £500 per day
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health