|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 19:08|
£400 - £500 per day
We are looking for an experienced Senior Planner to join a major player in the UK construction project to bring one of their large developments to a successful completion. We have a live contract which is due to run until the end of summer 2018.
Desirable experience for the Senior Planner:
- You must have experience as the lead Planner on a major construction project.
- Experience within the fit out or refurbishment sectors is a must.
- Ideally you will have experience working on hotels, mixed-use developments of high-end residential projects.
- Main contractor or developer background is essential.
This role will require some troubleshooting so it's imperative you have experience in Delay Analysis / extension of time on your CV
The Project for the Senior Planner:
The project is a large refurbishment of hotel and leisure facilities. It will involve a large amount of high end fit outs and also extensions to the existing building.
What's on offer for the right Senior Planner?
- 6 - 8 month contract
- £400 - £500 per day
- The option to go permanent in the future if you wish
- The chance to work on a luxurious refurbishment project which will strengthen your CV.
To all Senior Planners that are interested in the role and have the relevant skillset please do apply ASAP as we are looking to arrange interviews this week and next week with a view to getting the successful Tender Planner on board as quickly as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car/allowance, pension, health+bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£60000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car + 15% bonus and more
North London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package