|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits, exceptional pension|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 08:04|
We are seeking a Senior Planner for a globally recognised construction business, that delivers some of the most prestigious and recognised commercial and residential building in central London.
Our client is looking for a Senior Planner to join their Construction team on site, to assist the Project Director deliver a very large project successfully. This will be a wonderful company to work for and project to work on. The project is a mixed use development, consisting mainly of commercial offices, retail and some residential.
- Experience leading project plans from project inception, through to completion.
- Experience of delivering and planning on commercial, residential, retail and/ or mixed use development projects.
- Expertise of planning using Asta Powerproject.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project reviewing, and cost and risk analysis.
Up to £80,000 per annum, plus a marketing leading benefits package and exceptional pension.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Project Resource has one of the largest specialist planning and project controls divisions in the UK. We've been helping companies source Planners since 2002. Ask for Anthony Moore or Bill Wynn on 0118-952-2240.
The services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business and/or agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package