|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Full Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Alex White|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2017 17:41|
Senior Planner - Central London
Experienced Senior Project Planner required for tenders and live projects based across the London area
- Extensive tender and on site planning experience.
- Minimum of 5 years working within the construction industry.
- Asta Powerproject.
What you'll be doing:
- Draw up a tender preparation programme and contribute to the tender queries database.
- Produce, manage and update construction plans.
- Scheduling labour, equipment, temporary works, design information requirements and procurement.
- Liaising with the Project Team and Surveyor throughout the process, making adjustments to project plans as necessary.
- Providing advice and support on the development of specific systems of working.
- Educated to a professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity with a major construction company in the UK.
I'll be shortlisting this week and next with the intention of having interviews that week also. Please submit an up to date CV along with references to be considered for this role. email@example.com or 0118 952 2240
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + great benefits package
£70000 - £80000 per annum + market leading package
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£80000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.
City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum