|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Moore|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 15:20|
We require a Senior Planner to join a prestigious high specification residential and mixed use development based in East London. This position is to lead the planning function a £200m+ development. This project is to last at least 4 years, and this company has a great name in the industry, with a strong order book, so good job security. The salary alone is circa £80-90,000, so including benefits this is a six figure package.
A well known, well respected construction business. This business works on some of London's most prestigious and iconic residential and mixed use developments.
A high specification residential and mixed use development based in East London. This position is to lead the planning function a £200m+ development. More details will be provided, if we agree to put you forward to this company.
- Undertake the lead planning function, which involves creating and managing project schedules at a detailed design level through the construction phase - project level and programme, milestone level.
- Manage dependencies and maintain a critical path.
- Maintain and process of information from different entities and coordinate in a controlled process.
- Develop and maintain logistics plans throughout the whole of the construction programme and identify milestones on project phasing for the logistics approach to change.
- Develop tender programmes for each of the Trade Contracts for the whole project.
- Work closely with the project team and subcontractors to maintain accurate and up to date data for multiple stages of the project.
- Monitor and report on progress against both target and strategic/master programmes.
- Reporting and planning reviews with clients and others requiring information for ongoing planning reporting cycles.
- Input into programme and departmental governance and assurance requests for planning data.
- Apply agreed planning standards and ensure they are adopted and embedded across in the programme.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to internal staff as appropriate.
This business will pay between £80-90k salary (maybe a little more for the perfect fit), plus benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
£80000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health