|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 09:10|
Position: Senior Planner
Package: £60,000 - £65,000 + Package
Location: North West
Consultant: Adam Wright
A Tier 1 contractor has an unprecedented opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team. This opportunity has come to light due to an increased work load.
As the successful Senior Planner candidate, you will be working on a multi-million pound infrastructure project within the North West.
As a Senior Planner, for this role you should ideally have the following:
- Desire to work on large scale projects.
- Experience in Waste Water Projects
- Experience in Civils orientated water projects
- Experience of projects involving storage tanks
- Experience in flood alleviation
As the successful Senior Planner your salary will be £60,000 - £65,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance, Pension and Healthcare
- Unprecedented opportunity to progress rapidly to a contracts manager role.
- Market-Leading Contractor with various construction capabilities and projects.
- Chance to travel and experience different parts of the country.
The Application Process
If you or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Senior Planner please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
Up to £65000.00 per annum
£350 - £375 per day
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£350 - £370 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car / car allowance