|Job Title:||Senior Planner|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 09:10|
Position: Senior Planner
Package: £60,000 - £65,000 + Package
Location: North West
Consultant: Adam Wright
A Tier 1 contractor has an unprecedented opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team. This opportunity has come to light due to an increased work load.
As the successful Senior Planner candidate, you will be working on a multi-million pound infrastructure project within the North West.
As a Senior Planner, for this role you should ideally have the following:
- Desire to work on large scale projects.
- Experience in Waste Water Projects
- Experience in Civils orientated water projects
- Experience of projects involving storage tanks
- Experience in flood alleviation
As the successful Senior Planner your salary will be £60,000 - £65,000 + £5,000 Car Allowance, Pension and Healthcare
- Unprecedented opportunity to progress rapidly to a contracts manager role.
- Market-Leading Contractor with various construction capabilities and projects.
- Chance to travel and experience different parts of the country.
The Application Process
If you or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Senior Planner please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com.
We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
£80000 - £85000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health