Senior Planner Developing into Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Planner Developing into Planning Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2017 08:43|
Senior Planner Role Developing into Planning Manager - Manchester
A leading contractor based north of Manchester has a unique opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region. The role has added incentive as the client are looking at someone who can further develop into the Planning Manager within 3 years, this is a great opportunity.
As the successful Senior Planner you will work primarily from the head office reporting directly to the pre-construction Director working on projects ranging from £5m - £30m.
The ideal Senior Planner should have the following;
- 10 - 15 years' experience as a Project Planner or Senior Planner
- Practical construction background as an engineer is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial, healthcare, student accommodation, and education.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects
- Microsoft Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£65,000 - £70,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Real Opportunity to Lead a Regional Planning Team
- Industry leading contractor regionally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Real Job Security and long term prospects.
- Market leading support package
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Planner please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£60000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits scheme
£450.00 - £500 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£425.00 - £500 per day
North London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Car + bonus + pension + health