Senior Planner Developing into Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Planner Developing into Planning Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + Car + Pension + Medical|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2017 09:11|
Senior Planner Role Developing into Planning Manager - Manchester
A leading contractor based north of Manchester has a unique opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region. The role has added incentive as the client are looking at someone who can further develop into the Planning Manager within 3 years, this is a great opportunity.
As the successful Senior Planner you will work primarily from the head office reporting directly to the pre-construction Director working on projects ranging from £5m - £30m.
The ideal Senior Planner should have the following;
- 10 - 15 years' experience as a Project Planner or Senior Planner
- Practical construction background as an engineer is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial, healthcare, student accommodation, and education.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects
- Microsoft Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£65,000 - £70,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Real Opportunity to Lead a Regional Planning Team
- Industry leading contractor regionally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Real Job Security and long term prospects.
- Market leading support package
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Planner please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + great benefits package
£70000 - £80000 per annum + market leading package
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£80000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.
City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum