Senior Planner - Manchester - Up to £65k
|Job Title:||Senior Planner - Manchester - Up to £65k|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 08:56|
Position: Senior Planner
Package: £55,000 - £65,000
Consultant: Karl Mehta
A leading top-tier contractor based in Manchester has a rare opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region.
As the successful Senior Planner you will work primarily from the regional office reporting directly to the Planning Manager. You will work on projects ranging from £10m - £30m.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- Over 5-10 years' experience as a Planner
- Sector experience ideally includes Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Industrial
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient in Asta powerprojects.
- Primavera P6
- Full UK driving License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£55,000 - £65,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension + Bonus)
- Leading contractor regionally, operating throughout the North.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects, outstanding order book.
- Established Family owned business.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £65000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£75000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£65000 - £70000 per annum + 7k car + health + pension
£60000 - £70000 per annum + exeptional benefit scheme
£70000 - £75000 per annum + car/cash + pension + health + more