Senior Planner Role Developing in Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Planner Role Developing in Planning Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000.00 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 10:41|
Senior Planner Role Developing in Planning Manager - Manchester
A leading contractor based north of Manchester has a unique opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across a number of varied projects throughout the region. The role has added incentive as the client are looking at someone who can further develop into the Planning Manager within 3 years, this is a great opportunity.
As the successful Senior Planner you will work primarily from the head office reporting directly to the Regional Director working on projects up to and above £100m.
The ideal Senior Planner should have the following;
- 10 - 15 years' experience as a Project Planner or Senior Planner
- Practical construction background as an engineer is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes commercial, healthcare, student accommodation, and education.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Asta powerprojects
- Microsoft Projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Full UK driving License.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£70,000 - £80,000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Real Opportunity to Lead a Regional Planning Team
- Industry leading contractor regionally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Real Job Security and long term prospects.
- Market leading support package
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Senior Planner please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits package
£60000 - £68500 per annum + package
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€70000 - €90000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
€70000 - €80000 per annum + living allowance + accommodation