Senior Planner - top-tier contractor - up to £70K
|Job Title:||Senior Planner - top-tier contractor - up to £70K|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car / Allowance + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Karl Mehta|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 08:18|
Senior Planner - top-tier contractor in North West - up to £70,000 + package
A top-tier main contractor are looking for a Senior Planner to join their expanding pre-construction team in the North West. This contractor has an excellent reputation for delivering a wide range of project sectors, including Education; Student Accommodation; Leisure schemes; Healthcare; and Residential.
Recently they have secured a batch of schools in Greater Manchester and as the successful Senior Planner you will work on the pre-con phase of these, before working through their live delivery to handover.
You will report into a pre-construction director and work closely with the Project Management and Commercial teams.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive:
- Basic salary up to £70,000
- Package incl. car/allowance + HC + pension
- The opportunity to work with high level professionals across the board
As successful Senior Planner you should:
- Have at least 15 years' in a Planning role for large regional or top-tier main contractors
- Have a proven track record as a Planner on a portfolio of projects c£10m each
- Have a construction management or planning related professional qualification
- Be very effective in use of Asta Power Project software
- Have experience on NEC & JCT contracts
- Be a confident and communicative individual who can liaise effectively with different team members
If you would like to apply for the role of Senior Planner then please submit your application to email@example.com OR call Karl Mehta on 0161 241122 and I will contact you if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment business/agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package.
City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum
North West England, England
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
£60000 - £90000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
£75000 - £80000 per annum + exemplary benefits scheme