Senior Planning Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Planning Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Szklarek|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2017 12:42|
A leading main contractor based in Manchester area has a rare opportunity for an intermediate Project Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through strong regional growth providing you with great career prospects across some of the highest profile builds throughout the North West.
As the successful Project Planner you will work both on site and in office, across tenders and live construction planning. You will work on projects ranging from £5m - £50m.
The ideal Project Planner should have the following;
- 5 years' experience as a Project Planner or
- 2 years' experience as Project planner with previous experience as a site manager.
- Practical construction background as a Site Manager is preferable.
- Sector experience ideally includes Healthcare and Commercial.
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient in Asta powerprojects.
- Full UK driving License.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
As the successful Project Planner you will receive the following;
£45000 plus (Car + Healthcare + Pension)
- Industry leading contractor regionally, nationally, and internationally.
- Regular repeat business from an established client base.
- Job Security and long term prospects.
- Site and office based role across a number of projects.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Project Planner please submit all CV Applications to J.firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #60321 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
If you are interested in this role don't hesitate to get in touch for a detailed conversation on 0161 241 1222.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + additional benefit
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 per annum
£55000 - £70000 per annum
North London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
£70000 - £80000 per annum