Senior Project Controller
|Job Title:||Senior Project Controller|
|Salary:||£600 - £650 per day + Accommodation|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 14:15|
Senior Project Controller
£600 - £650 a day + accommodation
12 months rolling
Job Ref: JR65443
This is an excellent opportunity to work client side on a large new build data centre for one of the largest multinational tech firms in the world. My client is looking for a Senior Project Controller to join their client team to oversee and control cost during the large new build of a data centre using Primavera P6 software.
The Senior Project Controller will be based near the site out in Belgium with accommodation paid for by the client in addition to your day rate. Any Senior Project Controller will be able to rotate back to the UK if they wanted with rotation periods would be 1 long weekend every month. Family and partners are welcome to stay out with you in Belgium at any time. Evening and weekends are your own whilst out in Belgium, a normal working week applies.
The Senior Project Controller will have spent a minimum of 10 years in project scheduling (using Primavera P6) of construction projects ranging from £100,000 to $200 million in value. The ideal Senior Project Controller will have knowledge of both vertical and horizontal project experience as a project controls scheduler. The program includes projects for off-site/on-site utilities, data center building shell, and all mechanical/electrical building infrastructure.
Senior Project Controller Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain the design and construction schedules for multiple complex projects
- Ability to independently review, analyze and report on baseline schedules submitted by contractors.
- Independently review and analyze monthly schedule updates and complete reporting requirements
- Coordinate review of the project schedule updates with the appropriate staff
- Ability to review and analyze contractors submitted Time Impact (Entitlement) Analysis, report on findings and assist the client in the negotiation of time extensions
- Scheduling including related cost loading, cost status reporting, cash flow projections, task/confirmation lists, claims analysis, overall assessment of the program status and periodic reports for oversight management and field coordination
- Follow appropriate internal control safeguards to ensure consistent reporting of accurate information
- Work directly with the Program Controls Manager to lead schedule development and maintenance for bond projects
- Question durations and sequencing in the project schedules that are brought forth by the General Contractors
Senior Project Controller Requirements:
- Proficient skill level required with construction scheduling using Primavera P6
- Minimum of 10 Years of scheduling experience
- Previous experience on Data Centre construction projects is essential
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work out in Belgium full time with the understanding rotation back home to the UK will be one long weekend every month (not including annual leave etc.).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Controller with recent data centre / data center construction experience to work client side on one of the largest mission critical sites in Europe.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about other Data Centre Construction opportunities please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource or email email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.