Senior Project Controller - London - Infrastructure
We are looking for a Senior Project Controller to be based in London, serving projects and clients predominantly in and near London. The type of work is varied, and includes both working as part of a commercial management function, ensuring design commissions are successfully delivered, and providing project controls consultancy services to external clients.
The client is an esteemed consultancy, working on a great variety of projects such as rail environments, rail station upgrades, and airports.
To best do this role, you will need;
- Knowledge to support the design and implementation of Project Controls environments predominantly in an engineering design setting.
- Knowledge to assist in setting up project controls software, using systems such as Deltek Cobra and Ares Prism
- Experience of working on design programmes and knowledge of design processes (eg RIBA, GRIP...).
- Ideally degree qualified.
- Ideally have at least 15 years relevant experience
- Knowledge or experience of engineering / building design would be an advantage but not essential.
The client will pay up to £75,000 plus benefits for a permanent position, and a negotiable day rate for a contract professional dependant on experience.
Senior Project Controller
London, England, £70000 - £75000 per annum + exemplary benefits package
Senior Project Controller - London - Infrastructure We are looking ...
Amsterdam, North Holland, £400 - £650 per day + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
Project Controller Amsterdam Salary: £400 - £650 per day + Accommod...
Amsterdam, North Holland, £60000 - £85000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Living Allowance
Project Controller Amsterdam Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + Accommodat...