Senior Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + expenses|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Heath|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 15:42|
A Manchester based Sub Contractor is looking for a Senior Project Engineer. This company specialises in the EHV Power Sector. This unprecedented opportunity has come to light due to the company's success and growth. This role also offers an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a highly reputable family owned and run specialist civil engineering company, working for some of the largest tier one contractors in the UK.
- Ideally degree qualified (preferably in civil engineering or related field) with a Minimum of 3 years site experience in a site management role) The following qualifications are desirable although full training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Conversant with current UK Health and Safety Legislation/Systems of works
- Able to complete RAMS for a variety of construction actvities using existing company or client templates
- SMSTS (5 Day Site Manager)
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Temporary Works Supervisor
- HSG-47 Awareness
- Computer literate - Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook (Experience in using and working with Microsoft Project also desirable)
Senior Project Engineer Application process:
This is an urgent Senior Project Engineer position so please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If you are interested in the Senior Project Engineer role apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's