Senior Project Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Project Engineer|
|Salary:||£57000 - £67000 per annum + Accommodation and Living Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:56|
Senior Project Engineer
Salary: €65,000-€75,000 + Flights, Accommodation and Living Allowance
Rotation: 10 days in country, 4 days home
Job Ref: HH68272
A reputable main contractor is seeking a Senior Project Engineer to join their growing data centre team in the Netherlands. My client is after a Project Engineer from a CSA background with a keen interest for concrete and structure packages. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on a multi-million-pound data centre construction project.
The successful Project Engineer will be joining an experienced team where you will be encouraged to grow and progress your career as a Senior Project Engineer within the construction industry. This opportunity is based in North Holland and will offer regular rotation home (paid flights to a country within Europe of your choice) on a 10/4 basis (10 days in country, 4 days back home). Accommodation will be provided close to the site and a tax-free living allowance will also be given in addition to your basic salary.
The responsibilities of the Senior Project Engineer
The Senior Project Engineer will be expected to:
- Ensure that the Foremen are delivering the required works to the highest standard
- Execute work in a safe fashion and instruct others on workplace safety
- Continuously seek to improve workplace relationships with all employees
- Regularly check and monitor setting out instruments and testing equipment
- Attend all meetings as required
- Understand drawings, surveys, and materials measurements
- Overseeing a more junior team as well as sub-contractors on site
- Liaise with client representatives and the design team
- Taking responsibility for the materials on site
- Maintaining site records
The skills of the Senior Project Engineer
The Senior Project Engineer should have the following skills:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Site Engineer
- CSA background, experience with concrete and structure packages extremely desired
- Experience on large scale technical projects (data centres, pharmaceutical, heavy industrial, semi-conductor, clean rooms, etc.)
To apply for the position of Senior Project Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's