Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£75000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 14:53|
Senior/Project Manager - Berkshire
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior/Project Manager.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including education, health, residential, leisure, commercial, retail and industrial. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects ranging from £10-20 million
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple/individual project deliveries in relation to performance both financially and in line with contract requirements.
Working within the Construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
- £60- 75,000 depending on experience, please do call to discuss if your expectations if it is an opportunity you are interested in
- Car or car allowance
- Proven experience as a Project Manager for a well-known main contractor.
- Main contractor background is essential.
- Education experience is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of partnering and target cost framework contracts.
- Stable track record of employment is key.
- Proven experience and confident dealing with stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering a productive site that is able to meet deadlines.
- Experience in risk assessment.
- Ability to deal with and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- UK Driving Licence.
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
If you would like more information on this Senior/Project Manager position, or any other vacancy, please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 6600 or email your current CV through to P.firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/about-us/referral-scheme
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car,healthcare,pension
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive benefits package
£10000.00 per annum + additional benefits